HybridZ

New wheels

Cheers guys, the car is about to go to have the body widened very soon, so i should have some decent pictures then im just waiting for the last hub to come back from the engineers with the brakes all set up and some new rotors for the rear.

Thanks again for all the nice coments.

The manifold is made by Trust Japan, do a search as it has been talked about before, and im sure it dosent fit left hand drive cars i paid somewhere between $3000 - $3500.

The turbo is a Garrett GT35/40, but im looking at getting a T78 or T88 trust turbo so it will mount to the manifold without the adapter.

Very nice progress. You really are taking after the ideas I have proposed for my car, minus twin turbos. Are the tubes on that manifold equal length? Of so that is crazy. 3.0L! are you going to do the stroker kit that utilizes the LD28 crankshaft from the diesel maxima? IMO with a turbo that large it seems like it might be a wise investment to bore and sleeve the block. That way it can handle insane boost safely. Also are you having a custom intake manifold made as well?

BTW which one of my designs did you settle to base your Z off of, just curious?

How much are they charging you to build this insane widebody?

At the moment im thinking about having a local performance shop build me a new engine after the body work is finished, i would have to measure the pipes on the manifold but im sure its not equal and im also looking at using a trust/mitsi turbo to make the install easier as we are having problems with the engine mount and intake pipe.

We are planning the car to look like your original drawings but with no rear wing (sorry im just not a fan of many wings except on a GTiR and the Do-luck wing for the R34 GTR) there has been no price set as two old work mates of my dads are doing the job, they will be doing all the work except bumpers and sideskirts as these will need to be made from fibre glass (or similar material) door handles, arial etc will be removed, i also have a few patches of metal the needs repairs.

So keep an eye out over the next few weeks as the cars leaves in one week to be started and i will be posting pictures as we go.

The price for the manifold was in New Zealand dollars.