HybridZ

0-200mph in 27 seconds!!!

RacerX

I've been lurking around here for quite a while and this thread brings up something I've been pondering. Obviously this skyline is insanely fast. I bought a s30 2+2 about a month ago. I am almost sure I will put an RB26 33 or 34. I know aerodynamics are a constraint for High speeds. My question is: What is the likelyhood of obtaining this type of acceleration with a comparabely equipped RB in an S30?

I've been lurking around here for quite a while and this thread brings up something I've been pondering. Obviously this skyline is insanely fast. I bought a s30 2+2 about a month ago. I am almost sure I will put an RB26 33 or 34. I know aerodynamics are a constraint for High speeds. My question is: What is the likelyhood of obtaining this type of acceleration with a comparabely equipped RB in an S30?

Not very likely w/ street tires and no 4wd

4wd doesnt affect top speed. Lots of porshes and lambos are in the 200mph club. And street tires are possible. Not very safe but if your going to try to go that fast buy quality tires.

Its possible you just need to work on the aerodynamics as from what Ive read S30's front end lifts up at high speeds (120+). Id also work on brakes as well. You definitly want good ones going that fast.

~Alex

I know aerodynamics are a constraint for High speeds. My question is: What is the likelyhood of obtaining this type of acceleration with a comparabely equipped RB in an S30?

4wd doesnt affect top speed. Lots of porshes and lambos are in the 200mph club. And street tires are possible. Not very safe but if your going to try to go that fast buy quality tires.

Its possible you just need to work on the aerodynamics as from what Ive read S30's front end lifts up at high speeds (120+). Id also work on brakes as well. You definitly want good ones going that fast.

~Alex

I think he knows that, he was asking about the acceleration part of it....