HybridZ

Plans for my 240z

Guest fico

So i was bored sitting in class today and my mind was deffinatly not on algebra so as it always does it drifted over to cars...one car in particular...the 240z i should be getting soon. Its a 1972 240z stock and I was jotting down different things i could do to make it look better. Im going to mess with the engine when im out of college so i cant stand having a stock car so...yeah without further adue here are my plans....

Ext.

Lower the car

18x7.5+ black rims

Paint the car Black (spray paint for now)

hood mount mirrors

calipers painted green

Windows tinted

Side Skirts(something like these)

Zcoupe-70-8-MSAtype3sideskirts-150-50lbs.jpg

Front Air Dam(not shure what i likebetter...)

Z-74-8-glassairdamwithbumperdetail-200-160lbs.jpg

240Z-p-AIRDAM-GNOSEKIT.JPG

Int.

Wood steering wheel

Wood Shift nob

Mount Nitros Bottle and switches

Engine..

Run nitros lines

Clean up engine bay

Tuck the wires (anyone have any guides or tips for this?)

New plug wires

I think i had more thought out but i left my list in the car and its really cold out so thats it for now...but untill i have the time and money for anengineswap im just going to make it look clean

because thats what im going to use to accent the black is a neon green its going to be subtle and classy you all will see!!!

While I've no doubt neon green on black would be striking and aggressive, I'm not so sure about subtle or classy (not knocking it though, I think it will look tough, especially if you go with the g-nose. just be sure not to go too overboard with the green). Of course, this is coming from a guy with camouflage stripes on his car...

yeah i know ill set some pictures up on here in a sec...i picked up some datsun emblems from ebay for cheap and im refinishing them in green black and chrome there gona look sweet and look slightly more pimp then stock