HybridZ

Body Shop Referral

RacerX

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, check the link below.. that is one of the best shop ever...

I think they were looking for an actual shop that does the work, not a place to buy cheap crap to stick on your car.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In Albuquerque, NM, I've used:

Crown Coachworks

431 Edmon, NE - Near the I-25/Montano corridor at Edith, conveniently serving Albuquerque’s east side. 505-344-1090 Redd or Eric

When I needed my Z32 fixed after a truck backed into me. They did a great job. not the cheapest, but IMO the best in the burque. I'm planning on having them do my paint on my S30HR when the time comes.

Phar

Chicago i know a great sandblasting place

Ace Sandblast

4601 w Roscoe st

Chicago IL 60634

773-777-6654

there doing mine and all the parts and for and place in Illinois in general they charge half if not less of what the other places do.

• 2 months later...
With the number of Z's here in San Diego county and there's not one body shop recommendation ?

Please don't say 'Earl Scheib' :) !

Actually, Maaco and Earl Scheib aren't bad at all but I would do all the prep work myself if I would go to a shop like those two. If you want a quality show paint job, go to my friends at Sinful Enhancements at Lemon Grove CA.

With the number of Z's here in San Diego county and there's not one body shop recommendation ?

Please don't say 'Earl Scheib' :) !

Actually, Maaco and Earl Scheib aren't bad at all but I would do all the prep work myself if I would go to a shop like those two. If you want a quality show paint job, go to my friends at Sinful Enhancements at Lemon Grove CA.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Orange County, California:

Riteway Auto Paint & Body

17395 Mount Herrmann St

Fountain Valley, CA 92708

(714) 434-6060

info@ritewayautopaint.com

http://www.ritewayautopaint.com/

They did the rear end and doors on my 240Z. I was very pleased with the work for such a good price.

hughZback1.jpg

IMG_8048.jpg

I am not affiliated with them, but would recommend them to anyone. Nice shop, great guys, and great work.

Edited by Hugh

• 2 weeks later...

I am located in North GA.

I got a quote from a guy of 8-10k for my 1982 280zx and it has some surface rust on the drivers side panels, a couple of dents and a few scratchs.

This includes stripping the car down to metal, body work, priming, and painting (two tone, black and silver).

What do you guys think? Reasonable, or too high?

Thanks.