HybridZ

Joey ls1z 40th Birthday

mas28O

Happy Bday Joey. Man I can't believe I am getting there very soon too. I hope my Ls1 Cobra Daytona will be completed when I get to 40. I will definitely have a block party with all the Zcars parking on the block lol. Oops but my Bday is in January and I am in the Northeast so no block party and no BBQ either lol. Anyway congrat.

Vinh

Thanks for the kind words! I guess you can say my birthday was or has been an ongoing event. Meaning, It started off road racing the RX-7 up in Thunder Hill (2nd time). Then I was off to Vegas for four days for the Sema show. Tail gating at a Niners game (yes they won). Taking the Z out to Infinion for drag racing (new best time, will post in v8 forum). The party was a total surprise. I didn't have a clue. Hats off to my business partner and family for pulling it together. I'm still gonna roll with it a little longer. I have 3 b-day dinner dates coming up! After all you only turn 40 once. I tried to continue to run with the turning 39, but...... Some of you are keeping track!!!! Yes David, I'm a long time Dream Theater fan! They Rock! RacerX, Your right, I have a ton of pix of the Z and the RX-7. I'm gonna load up my empty HybridZ album soon. What part of Daly City do you live in? My parents live in Southern Hills. I went to Panarama for k-4th. Parents got devorced and we moved to a house off South Gate and I went to Thomas Edison for 4th-6th, before moving to Belmont.

JOEY