HybridZ

Wheel Sources Links...

• 1 month later...

I found another vendor that will do custom offsets and bolt patterns: http://www.zeforged.com/

Not cheap, but cheaper than a lot of other custom made wheels with custom offsets and bolt patterns.

Mines were $500 a pop, if you get another style with out the rivets they are about $25 less a wheel.

I have no idea what the wheels weigh, just happy not to have to go with big wheel spacers and go with a 5 lug pattern.

The pictures don't have any four lugs, but they can be made with a four lug pattern

boost_bg_thumb.jpg

shifter_bg_thumb.jpg

v12_bg_thumb.jpg

protouring_bg_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok im in love with the eagle alloy series 211 rims...the problem is I want to put it on my 1977 280z. but obviously there five lug rims...is there time type of wheel spacer the will convert my 4 lug hub to a five? Also im into the muscle look on the z's... you know, the fat tire in the back(but not to big) and a skinnier tire in the front, does anyone know a good tire and rim set-up like that? please let me know...I have my car nearly restored and rim and tire set-up is a fastor now, haha!

BTW... i just added on the the forum...my name is joe mcghee i have a 1977 280z that is almost restored anyone have any good tips?

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.panasport.com/

post-826-008631900 1294854882_thumb.jpg

post-826-029230300 1294854775_thumb.jpg

Panasport custom C8 three piece rims, 17" x 7.5" with 4.75" backspacing and 4 lug centers. Fits 275/17 tires under stock fenders with coilovers and adjustable lower control arms.

Panasport quotes these at over $1000 each.

I have one complete set, new in box, available for sale. PM me if interested.

Tyson