HybridZ

S30 Aerodynamics not really that bad?

rudypoochris

Nice ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Z! That is the best altered Z I have seen, way better than the ferrari velarosa

Yes, I own the white Primadonna Z previouusly owned by Hoover Chan.

And as you can see by the link, there is now a 4th Primadonna. I tracked Jack down, the original designer, and builder of the Primadonna's. He had recently aquired a very low mileage Z32 convertable. After spending most of the day discussing the history of the original cars (I had a million questions), Jack got excited to do something again. I flew back home, but it was to late...the bug had bitten Jack...again.

We spent sometime thereafter trying to find the red car (Pic below) to no avail.

88wy0.jpgSo jack designed and built the Primadonna Z32. An amazing feat, he stopped everything in life, spent 6 months and designed, built patterns, built molds, and painted the car. 100% in a glorified tent in the backyard of his home (true Primadonna tradition). The photo's attached to link don't do the car justice, it's black and very difficult to photograph. I will tell you, and the people that have seen the car will agree, that the car is stunning, and quality second to none. In fact the car won best of show at the Stillen show in So.Calif.

So a 4th car lives.

Sorry to get off subject.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic