tfreer85

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

Lovely Fall evening in the Pacific Northwest, ground fog, etc… Then, all of sudden, large hail began falling.. 1/4”-3/8” diameter fell for over 3 minutes straight with one nice lighting strike and immediate thunder! Spectacular! :2thumbs:

My daughters talk me into going out to take pics of this hail as it is still coming down and a nice Maroon Mitsu Eclipse drives by and goes straight in the ditch across the road! :shock:

Poor Evan, (the gentleman that missed the corner trying to slow sown with a down shift vs using his brakes on his way home via the back roads...), we let him borrow one of our Oregon Beavers umbrella’s while he made his phone calls to the sheriff, tow truck, insurance, significant other, etc…

All pics taken from front porch and yard, Nikon D70s, 18x70 kit lens.

Our pasture after the storm;

Pasture1.jpg

Neighbors pasture after the storm;

Mikes1.jpg

Mikes2.jpg

Hail!

hail1.jpg

hail2.jpg

Mere seconds later… OUCH!

OUCH1.jpg

Edited by BRAAP

I love this one!

4053972156_3b98cf8f46_b.jpg

I am going to crop it a little just to my liking add some saturation and a frame. I think this would work well in black and white too. That's going to make you a nice poster! Hope you don't mind me tweaking it. I will delete if you want.

citjet_thumb.jpg

citjet-bw_thumb.jpg

I love this one!

4053972156_3b98cf8f46_b.jpg

I am going to crop it a little just to my liking add some saturation and a frame. I think this would work well in black and white too. That's going to make you a nice poster!

Now I just need to market it to one of the motivational poster companies:mrgreen:

I'll cringe if I ever see it on the wall of some cubicle farm trying to encourage people to work harder or be more efficient!

Thanks for setting that up it looks much better framed out.

Lovely Fall evening in the Pacific Northwest, ground fog, etc… Then, all of sudden, large hail began falling.. 1/4”-3/8” diameter fell for over 3 minutes straight with one nice lighting strike and immediate thunder! Spectacular! :2thumbs:

My daughters talk me into going out to take pics of this hail as it is still coming down and a nice Maroon Mitsu Eclipse drives by and goes straight in the ditch across the road! :shock:

Poor Evan, (the gentleman that missed the corner trying to slow sown with a down shift vs using his brakes on his way home via the back roads...), we let him borrow one of our Oregon Beavers umbrella’s while he made his phone calls to the sheriff, tow truck, insurance, significant other, etc…

OUCH1.jpg

Is that a 350Z in the last picture?

Edited by BRAAP

• Administrators

Is that a 350Z in the last picture?

OUCH1.jpg

Reading the text is overrated... :wink:

Edited by BRAAP