HybridZ

Post your photography!!

tfreer85

Corpcrim, you need to start making money off of your stuff, if you don't already. Very professional work.

Hey thanks! I've really been trying to get more paying jobs and possibly a few magazines. I keep egging Justin (280zforce) on to finish his car so I can do a full shoot and get it published.

If anyone located locally to me is interested in doing a photoshoot... don't be afraid to PM me!

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know this is for photography but I have been testing out videography lately. It's sort of like photography but it tells the story a little differently. I like to incorporate photography into my videos as well. Here is one I did just minutes ago.

I know this is for photography but I have been testing out videography lately. It's sort of like photography but it tells the story a little differently. I like to incorporate photography into my videos as well. Here is one I did just minutes ago.

a D90 or a 5D^2 might be a sizable upgrade if you're into it :D

• 3 weeks later...
Took these pics a few days ago, 6:50 am Oct 14th with the Nikon D70s, 70-300mm lens from the front yard. There were 3 doe Mule deer in the neighbors pasture amongst the early fog. It was a beautiful morning...

deer11.jpg

Deer3.jpg

Brapp... You live in god's country for sure! Great photos...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Richard,

Incredibly pics. :2thumbs: What camera you using?

Some of my shots that I had handy... All are copyright so please use them for viewing here only.

RGL_6613.jpg

I see you've been down to Oregon, just North of Florence, Heceta Head. If you make it back to Oregon, Portland region, look us up.