HybridZ
tfreer85

Post your photography!!

some of you know i sold my Z and now am sailing -----i hope my pix come out so i dont have to just give a linky....:

http://picasaweb.google.com/zeehag/SolitaryBird?authkey=Gv1sRgCPrHgdPqp_3XmQE&feat=directlink

http://picasaweb.google.com/zeehag/NewTripPix?authkey=Gv1sRgCM-dw4-9vdu0iAE&feat=directlink

Did a little Photoshopping, I tried to make the first two look like they came out of an old magazine:

3744628471_b80cf99aae_b.jpg

3746801682_e1d9131f77_b.jpg

3751270590_9055803dc7_b.jpg

And this was no strobes or any photoshop:

3586224707_c5c452653f_b.jpg

If anyone is interested, a guy posted on the IS forums that Popular Photography is doing a 2 yr for $7 deal:

https://www.neodata.com/ITPS2.cgi?ordertype=reply%20only&itemcode=phot&iClientResponse=www.neodata.com/hfm/ym/phot.shtml&keycode=MY2

Hunting season…

For the second evening in a row, a Doe and her 2 fawns have come up to our front yard, this time I took the Nikon D70s with the 18-70mm lens and grabbed a few shots.

DSC_3416.jpg

DSC_3417.jpg

DSC_3426.jpg

DSC_3431.jpg

DSC_3438.jpg

Not quite as spectacular as the shots I took of the doe last year with the fog back drop, (posted in this thread previously)… :2thumbs:

Did you have a license for taking shots at those? :-P

Thought not as epic as the previous pics you mentioned, I still really like the much of that first shot you posted. Good framing and composition. I really like how well the shades of green turned out. My only negative thoughts regarding the shot is that I wish the flowers the mother was standing in had some more color to make them pop more, but that's the beauty of wildlife photography, you don't have complete control.

Another things that's also purely subjective is focal length. The background is interesting enough to keep in focus, but I think I would have used a larger aperture if the lens and lighting permitted to single out the subject a bit more.

But I'm trying to be constructive, so take it as such. Those are better shots than I take most of the time I think.

Stepped out onto the front porch and saw my security gaurd sleeping on the job, laying face down in his own puke. I'm not sure if I am going to fire him or not. The winds were gusting to around 45mph, so maybe he wasn't drunk. I think the bamboo treatment will make him think twice next time~! :wink:

673455350_cXvk4-XL.jpg

Stepped out onto the front porch and saw my security gaurd sleeping on the job, laying face down in his own puke. I'm not sure if I am going to fire him or not. The winds were gusting to around 45mph, so maybe he wasn't drunk. I think the bamboo treatment will make him think twice next time~! :wink:

:lmao: :lmao: