Post your photography!!

tfreer85

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you all--i would love TO show you all my pix--i take pix on the road, each am, i take sunrise shots, evening i take sunset shots----my camera is unique--not made anymore--was only made for a short time. it is digital.

however, i am unable to

Yes this is a real photo, I took it with an Olympus OM10 35mm slr on Kodak tri-x B&W film...printed it myself too, but the scan is kind of crappy...

ufo.jpg

These are with a polaroid 8megapixel P&S from the St. Pete Grand Prix this year:

35977ca8.jpg

DSCI0013.jpg

DSCI0031.jpg

I've got some more, let me see if I can dig up some worth posting. I'll be in vegas all next week, so I should get some decent ones from there as well.

• Administrators

And folks, we have a REAL professional here … His web page says this is just his hobby, hmmm… I see it as professional level photography and he should be getting paid to press the shutter button….

Beautiful work Dave, thank you for sharing.

Paul

http://www.bigdavephotography.com

refinery1.jpg

refinery2.jpg

door-1.jpg

heater-1.jpg

port-z.jpg

Long-Beach-Hyatt.jpg

• Administrators

LMAO…. Ahh….. Now all the pieces of the Veritech puzzle fit together… I thought I knew you from somewhere…

Da Tabloids.. .… :lmao:

Yes this is a real photo, I took it with an Olympus OM10 35mm slr on Kodak tri-x B&W film...printed it myself too, but the scan is kind of crappy...

ufo.jpg

• Administrators

In an effort to keep on topic, Z car wise,….

THE original BRAAP Z…

280Z1.jpg

280Z2.jpg

Our F-prepared race car…

P3Medium.jpg

P2Medium.jpg

P1Medium.jpg

backMedium.jpg

DSC_7981Medium.jpg

Big Block Mopar 440 powered 280-Z my father built, sold to me, that I in turn sold to a gentleman in Louisiana…

Burn2Medium.jpg

BURNOUTLarge.jpg

440inz3Small.jpg

Rusch Motorsports built N/A L-28 engine wearing a very custom externally polished N-42 cylinder head…

Clint2Medium.jpg

Clint1Medium.jpg

Custom Rusch Motorsports Welded chamber N-42 cylinder head for road racing Hybrid Z member, Phil Reith……

Phil3Medium.jpg

Phil2Medium.jpg

Custom Rusch Motorsports P-90 cylinder head for the original PINKS Turbo Z car project..

ExhaustsMedium.jpg

IntakesMedium.jpg

CopyofDeck1Custom.jpg

This picture in particular, conjures emotions I don’t fully understand..

Wow. Nice work Dave,

Paul

Yep, David Karey's work is pretty amazing. Funny, but my wife and I were discussing your photos and David's last night. Like 'em all.

Davy

Another of my roses...It helps when you don't have to go out and buy roses...you can just go out and pick one... :-)

b36602706.jpg

*edit*

another grinding pic. I like the spinners...lol

b40654286.jpg

Make sure your driveshaft is completely TIGHTLY bolted to the diff. Mine got pretty loose... oops..Had to borrow the curb of the cellphone store...got weird looks from spining my tires on the curb in reverse...lol

b40528965.jpg