HybridZ

!!!!!!!Really Good Site For Motor Swaps!!!!!!

Guest 240sx-Skyline

Guest 240sx-Skyline

osakajdmmotors.com!!

They have everything from front clips to complete swaps for all JDM products. And they have the best price!! With the motors comes the tranny, ECU, uncut wireing harness, turbos . Everything you need to do a swap!! Check it out!!!

osakajdmmotors.com!!

Guy, you best step back and start reading all you can read.... Osucka is the #1 no-no.... How do I know?? just go thru the archives here, and all the other RB sites.

Osaka cost me $3500 for a RB26 motorset that was ruined beyond repair. I had to buy another motorset because nothing but the bare block was salvagable (only because I was using new forged 87mm pistons, and had to rebore anyways).

Do yourself a favor and start researching what your posting about before you post....

Hi, I live in Montreal, where Osaka is located, I shopped around when I bought my RB25 and although Osaka has good prices, there product is crap.

When you see there products on let's say e-bay, take a good look and you'll see that it's always the same pic. for a given engine and this is probably the best one they ever had and they kept the picture to reel in some, too far away to complain, fishes.