HybridZ

1986 NA slicktop parts car

z-hag

my daily driver decided to quit today--no 2-week notice, no permission slip--just decided to give forth a loud death rattle. i think the oil pump no workee no mo. so now is a parts car.

i was figgering that feb. 3, 2007 might just be a good day to have a group cannibalization of my formerly reliable piglet.

i was figgering that if we get enugh folks together who want stuff from a z31 that it might be able to be one in one day--ya think???

bring tools. if you want big pieces, bring trailer or what.........

this will happen in coronado, ca.

rsvp-------pm works.

as promised--pix of piglet. i posted the first message of her on zdriver--there is more there if you wish to learn more--but this is what she looks like. the engine still runs--albeit noisily--not frozen--i will not drive her .

i would like to be able to find an ugly older Z if possible for daily driver--i am hooked on them now--i still have my 2 turbo z31 GLLs, but i miss my slicky NA Z a lot........please read the zdriver thread.--deals with what i hope to do.also sets up the cannibalization or whatever piglet party feb 3.

please, anyone interested, follow zdriver so i only have to post this stuff one time--it is very hurtful to me to have to part with my favorite daily driver--she was so very reliable for 3 years.

RSVP at zdriver, please. or here.

th_sodomizationpoint.jpgth_redesignedbybends.jpg

th_rearview.jpgth_3quarterrear-rt-1.jpg

th_dashcenter.jpgth_guageswheel.jpg

th_front.jpgth_3quarterfrnt-lt.jpg

th_3quarterrear-rt.jpgth_3quarterfront.jpg