HybridZ

500Z Progress photos

MY77Z

hi guys,

just got my car back from the paint shop, fixed all the dents, removed the bumpers, shaved all the wholes, painted the engine bay. the car is ready for paint after i drop the engine and fire it :lol:

here are some photos

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

sdfgh.jpg

i9ij9.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

ertg.jpg

thats all for today guys, more photos are to come :-D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys,

more photos of my muZtang :P

this time with the engine sittin in, saturday will run new fuel lines with dual fuel pumps, mount the battery in the trunk and remove the A/C and power steerin pumps, get everything ready to fire it by sunday or monday :)

DSC00042.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

thats all for today :)

and YES I KNOW WE WORK REALY REALY FAST HERE IN KUWAIT :emo:

Ali

Must be nice. I never got to see the cities in Kuwait. We drove by a few going between camps after 9/11. I think one city we passed a lot was Jahra. Not absolutely sure that's the correct spelling. It was about 30 miles outside of Ali Al Salim Air Base. That was several years back so things are a bit fuzzy.

jahra is the right spelling but its not the best city to see in kuwait, actualy its one of the worst :)

you should have gone to the bay area in kuwait or what we call it ''the gulf street'' where you could find all the malls, restaurants, cafes and all the chicks too ...

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys,

exhaust is done and sounds really really good:icon54: i love how it sounds, basically, we welded a 2''1/4 pipe on each header that goes straight down next to the tranny so its kinda a long tube header now, then made a Y pipe that goes into a 2''1/2 pipe straight to a megan N1 universal muffler.

photos:

DSC00071-1.jpg

the Y pipe, i know i know it doesn't look like a Y :D

DSC00072-1.jpg

2''1/2 pipe and muffler

DSC00070-1.jpg

the complet system

DSC00068.jpg

installed

DSC00067.jpg

Y pipe and the 2''1/2 pipe

DSC00069.jpg

the N1 muffler

and finally, this is a short video i took :cool: still needs new spark plugs/ wires and tuning.

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o117/my77z/?action=view&current=MOV00077.flv

thats all guys, your comments please

thanks

rudypoochris, i would recommend 2.5''s and single 3'', i wanted to do the same thing but i bought my muffler way back before i had the ford swap idea and didnt want to spend another 160 bucks on a 3'' muffler, thats why i have the 2.5'' and i like so far, it sounds great.....a 3.5'' would be soooooo loud for the cops i think :nono: well my muffler is available in 3'' size, and its about 80 bucks on ebay....i payed 160 total with shippin to kuwait....it comes with a silencer that i havent tried yet..

b__sosick, thanks alot and she's almost done, she's running now and this is a video i took 10 minutes ago just for you :D

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o117/my77z/?action=view&current=MOV00080.flv,

still needs hood,air dam, paint job and final tuning

I sort of like the sound it makes. I find alot of the mufflers tend to resonate too much for my taste and make too deep of a tone. Do you know what part number or item number that muffle is. I was thinkinging of a certain flowtech (Holley I believe) muffler otherwise.

EDIT: Wow, on listening to that second one, I would have to add baffles or cones probably to keep that sound level in check.