HybridZ

500Z Progress photos

MY77Z

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks alot uys, the hood scoop doesn't bother me alot, heheheheheh jic5500, could send you new pants from here :P, well yeah its golssy but not enough, in few days, will be done with final touches, polish and install back everything on the body and interior too....clean the engine bay and put my new wires, distributer cover, sparkplugs...etc

thanks Tom, yeah for now i think im gonna stick with those since i've ordered new BFGoodrich drag radial tires 215 60 14s that i should recieve in few days, later on, i think i'll go with welds drag lites....if you have any ideas for the wheels, go ahead please. i need help with wheels ideas

heheheheh no not yet, sent it to the paint shop for final touches and polish, will go tomorow to install a new bosch fuel pump, will hit the street in few days i hope.....still needs a superchip tunning chip....

dont worry a video will soon be posted ;)

hi guys, im happy and not at the same time, got my car back from the cleaning polishing place, they did a hell of a job to polish the car and they cleaned the interior and the engine, the interior looks like a 2007 car, engine too but i wasnt able to start the car easily, i had to almost floor the pedal to start it, then heavy black smoke came out, the idle is not correct and the car doesn't sound right, then the RPM was stuck on 2000 maybe without touching the pedal??? i said ok its the distributer that caught a little of their cleaning product, opened it, cleaned and dryed it, waited for 2 hours maybe, then fired the car and BOOOOOOOOM, sounded like an explosion inside my engine bay, no smoke, no nothing, tryed to start it again and NO WAY :(

GOOD NEWS THOUGH......the car looks awesome :)

DSC00167.jpg

DSC00168.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

DSC00170.jpg

and another good news: i recieved my new tires, BFGoodrich's drag radilas

DSC00171.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

thats all for today, still needs to install the rear lights, door panels and door locks, and see whats wrong with my engine :(

if everything goes like i want, i will visit the dyno place next weeks for test and tune......

hi guys,

my Z is ready at 95%, today, i changed my spark plugs, wires, dis cap, cleaned up all the mess inside the engine bay, installed my NOS system :) but didnt try it yet while driving, drove the car for 20 minutes, everything sounds good, raced a LS1 camaro, only first and second gear, i was a head by 3 cars length maybe:) knowing that the car is not tuned yet, the clutch has to be adjusted and spins like Hell.....photos photos

DSC00189.jpg

DSC00193.jpg

DSC00197.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

DSC00199.jpg

DSC00213.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

i know the car is not clean enough, but it was raining this whole afternoon, the ENGINE is clean though :)

your comments please

thanks