HybridZ

no brakes

i got 73 240z

i swap to toyota 4x4 caliper for the front and rear disc convertion

and swap to 82 zx MC

after all the installation and bleed the brake , no air present

however the brake is very weak and once turn on the engine ,it wont feel like any feed back at all

may be the booster went bad or i just install everything wrong?

Well I just want to point out here on the forum we've had numerous instances where guys have been going nuts trying to diagnois brake problems that in the end turned out to be defective master cylinders that were brand new. It's the last thing everybody checks because it's brand new and assumed to be good. The booster is also rebuildable if you feel like doing it yourself, search for a thread on how.

PS: don't mean to point out the obvious, but you did bleed the master before installing it right?

Search for REACTION DISK or REACTION DISC. Many threads on the subject, its a little rubber disk about the size of a nickel. If it falls out the pedal feels like there is nothing there when the car is running. Kinda sounds like your problem, huh??? I think that is probably most of the issue. The other is likely candidate is properly adjusting the pushrod length between the booster and the back of the master properly. If those two things are OK, then I'd look at the master cylinder itself.

I second Jon's guess on the reaction disc. It wasn't very clear to me what problem you had, but it sounds like the pedal has very little resistance with the engine turned on. Does the pedal have little resistance and then come to an abrupt halt? If so, I think it is the reaction disc/disk also. Searching the forum will show you how to fish out the reaction disc from your booster.