HybridZ

LS2 Swap Walk Around Video...

cant wait to see it at msa. ill be there to. My car isnt even close to being as nice as yours thou. I want to do an lsx swap soon but i dont know if thats gona happen. Anywho the car is beautiful congrates. Btw about your exhaust, is it really loud on the street? like cop wise?

Sergio, the car sounds completely insane! It's pure music and I love it--I'm not sure I have a heard a better sounding V8Z in a long time. Excellent work on the car too.

You might want to edit out your license plate, just in case someone has it out for you and reports the car to the cops or DMV, whatever. Remember that the car is not subject to biannual smog inspections, but it still technically must have the original smog devices in place. Eh, I'm just thinking...

Davy

hi sergio,

i love your car, your Z inspired me to start my 500Z project, check my Z and tell me what you think (ford section), would like to know what size hoosier tires you have?? i know you have 15*8 with 5 inch BS wheels...i loved the traction test video too,

keep up the great work

thanks