HybridZ

My '83 280ZX

Guest Mxblaster

Guest Mxblaster

Howdy all, my first post on the forums. My Z is all original except the exhaust tip, and clutch and brake pedals lol. My dad bought the car from some guy in Illinois in '95 and it only had 18k miles on it, then he went to sell it because he originally planned on his wife to drive it, and she never did.

I wanted the car, so my mother bought it for me in '97, at the time of purchase it had 27k on the car. She drove it for awhile back and forth from work for about a year, then it just stayed at a car garage for eight years. When I pulled it out a month ago it had 57k miles, and it started right up! Amazing! It's a great little car. already have 58.5k on the car, can't stop driving the thing!

I'm looking at an intake, 2 1/2 inch exhaust, headers, the rest i'll keep stock. And maybe some 16 or 17 inch rims and better tires down the road, trying to keep it as original as I can though. Nothing rice will be on here, already took those aluminum pedals off and put the stock ones back on (Don't ask, my mom bought me them and thought they looked cool, threw them in the trash).

Now for some pictures:

5ln2.jpg

1xr2.jpg

4yp5.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Some night pictures I snapped tonight:

3-1.jpg

4.jpg

5-1.jpg