HybridZ

Regional forums, please!

auxilary

Guest 280ZForce

I think this idea would help a great deal when it comes to local Z gatherings, car shows, events, etc. it would be easier to keep track of everything going on in your area and all the members in your area.

Here's a good layout for Local/Geographic Sections...tell me what you think.

-Northern CA

-Southern CA

-Texas

-Florida

-Hawaii

-New York/New Jersey

-West (Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming)

-Mid-West (Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin)

-South (Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia)

-North East (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont)

-Mid-Atlantic (Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia)

-Canada East (Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland)

-Canada West (Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Yukon, NWT)

-International Countries (Listed as needed)

Please let me know if I missed anything or need to re-arrange the orders.

I think this idea would help a great deal when it comes to local Z gatherings, car shows, events, etc. it would be easier to keep track of everything going on in your area and all the members in your area.

Here's a good layout for Local/Geographic Sections...tell me what you think.

-Northern CA

-Southern CA

-Texas

-Florida

-Hawaii

-New York/New Jersey

-West (Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming)

-Mid-West (Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin)

-South (Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia)

-North East (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont)

-Mid-Atlantic (Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia)

-Canada East (Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland)

-Canada West (Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon, NWT)

-International Countries (Listed as needed)

I think Manitoba should be moved to Canada west. It is a much closer drive to alberta or saskatchewan, than to the main parts of Ontario.(ie Toronto etc)

Yes, that's the idea the way I understand it. I like it!!

Guest 280ZForce
I think Manitoba should be moved to Canada west. It is a much closer drive to alberta or saskatchewan, than to the main parts of Ontario.(ie Toronto etc)

Fixed...thanks. I just tried to throw something together real fast.

• 8 months later...

We looked at the idea and decided against it. Too many interesting things would end up in a forum that wasn't read by the rest of the members. You can always put the area you're concerned about in the title, example: "NW members, club drive on Saturday" or similar...

• 1 year later...