HybridZ

Looking for Wangan! Do you have it?

240ZR

So I am kinda bored shirtless here waiting for my deployment, and i was going to make some DVDs to take with me or maybe compress more anime to my IPOD, but the thing is I've sen 90% of what I had on the Ipod, so i dumped everything, and started loading stuff i haven't seen, Bleach, Angelic Layer, Initial D 4th Stage, and a ton of other stuff, when someone asked me if i had seen Wangan, I had only heard of it passing, I know the pics of the engine are like a Triple Munki set up or something.... and its called "Kashi Z" or Demon Z/Devil Z..... other then that i know nothing about it. I must of spend 45 mins looking around, for Wangan torrents, and so far I have found several CDs and a Game..... Dose anyone have it on their computer? (I have pretty fast Internet here)

Hmmm...how old school is your collection? You need to find El Hazard (the OAV, not the series). Also, the Irresponsible Captain Tyler good, but it's hard to find the original series, all I ever see are the uselss "lost episodes" that don't make any sense because they are out of context...I've got them on VHS. Oh yeah, and don't forget the live action Initial D movie, it's WAY better than the cartoon series. And Battle Royale, that's a good movie too.

I was told at one point there was an anime... i guess i was misinformed... BTW AK-z I see you on the Wangan Boards........ is there an anime coming out soon?

Whats you tag on there?

And I know of no anime coming out for it. After watching the live action movie and reading the manga. The story lacks alot and don't think it would interest most people. so most likely, one will never be made.

You can find the live action movie online as a the torrents. If you look through the wangan-midnight.com forums, pretty sure you can find it. If I have a chance. I'll try to find it and post it on rapidshare.com or somthing. Again no subs :(

Shuto Kousoku Trial has pretty much the same actors/actress, but different story and different cars. It starts off with a 280zx, I think the 2nd or 3rd one has at 80something supra as the main car. The Shuto Kousoku Trial (1-4) that I have, has subs and i think you would enjoy more.

Edit: I stand corrected on the anime. I'd rather have the original thing though :P