HybridZ

What's everyones occupation here at HybridZ!?

Guest caseyjones

I'm a full time student attending McPherson College for my bachelors degree in auto restoration. http://www.mcpherson.edu/technology/

During the summer I work with my father as an operator/ diesel truck and farm implement mechanic.

I've also been working full time on the VG30 hot rod project, it needs to be done by May.:shock:http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=116127

Entrepreneur here. Went through years of various jobs, mechanic, risk analyst for a credit card processing house, worked for Ronco for years (Popeil Pocket Fisherman, spray on hair, etc), worked for other mail order companies as well, Randy's Ring and Pinion was my last employer. Now I own/operate http://www.thepetdoorstore.com, which is my own mail order company. Kind of a weird thing to sell, but there it is. I've been on my own for 4 years, can't really ever see working for anyone else again...

I work as a Kern County / Bakersfield Fire Department 911 Medical and Emergency Dispatcher. Its a harder job than I expected when I first walked in, and it has very little emotional rewards (CPR saves are maybe 2 an ENTIRE year, for a LARGE county). Needless to say, i'm looking for a Secondary income that could soon become a primary income and allow me to keep a shred of sanity.

Tyson

Full time retail store manager with a large corporation, husband, dad, hammer mechanic, and all around this is "broke can you fix it" guy.

Anyone else feel like they never have enough time to pursue thier personal intreast?

Hope to go into consulting in the retail industry some day. Still lots to learn and accomplish.

Network / System Admin for a credit union. I run everything solo, pretty much. And am extremely burnt out.

Anyone want to hire me?

I can tell you are--burned out that is. I mean, how else could you find all that minutia on the internet and post it here? Have to admit though, you are my favorite member of the forum because you keep me entertained.

Full time retail store manager with a large corporation, husband, dad, hammer mechanic, and all around this is "broke can you fix it" guy.

Anyone else feel like they never have enough time to pursue thier personal intreast?

Hope to go into consulting in the retail industry some day. Still lots to learn and accomplish.

YES! One of these days I'll get back on my 77 project. I barely got started and have been doing so much other crap I haven't had time to get back to it.