HybridZ

My 280zx

81280zx

I got this car 3 yrs ago from my girlfriends father and it has 290k on it. So now i have it and im starting to build it up. I got a new n42 (ibelive thats what its called) block for it. Also putting a lightend crank in it. I got a n47 mani also with the 60mm tb that was powder coated. The mani is going to be painted along with the block and maybe the head. The current motor is stock except for a msa header but now its smoking and i just got this stuff to put in it.The block im putting in it has good compresion 175 all across but i need to put my head onto it. I'm going to post up pics as soon as i get them loaded up and show my progress on the motor and pics of the car itself. I will keep everyone updated as to whats going on and what im doing to it while i go along. If u have coments please pm me and let me know if im doing something wrong or if u like it scince u cant post up in this thread. thanks all