HybridZ

I'm pulling the plug!

Zhadman

Hello All!

I haven't been on the site much lately... life has been hectic (I'm preparing for a career change and don't have much spare time). My RB26 240 project (and my RHD 510) has been languishing in the garage and I just can't give it the attention It needs. It was a painful (six month long) decision, but I have decided to sell the project off. But that's not the point, the point is...

Thanks for everything, HybridZ! I have met some great, life long, friends through this site and have learned a wealth of knowledge (technical and off-topic). I have delighted in seeing the projects of others grow and bear fruit. This site has been my E-Home for 3 years... and I have enjoyed every minute of it. Other forums would do well to follow Hybrid's Admin lead... but they won't and that is what makes this place unique!

I'll make a point to pop on here regularly and 'lurk' :D

Again... thanks to Super Dan, the Admin staff, the members, and the former members (the entertainment value) for making this place a breath of fresh air. Good Luck!

Keith

When I first saw your car over at RB Motoring, I was drooling!!!

Never did I want a car so bad!

Its sad to hear that you wont be finishing it.

maybe let Kenny over at RB finish it for you?(so I can go there and drool some more)

I wish you the best of luck with everything you have going on right now and keep us updated on your upcomming projects.

Whats the asking price on the RHD 510 and how close is it to running? I haven't checked the classifieds to see if its in there yet, but figured I'd ask. Sorry to see you sell your project, hope you make it back here soon.

Tyson

Tyson,

I haven't posted the 510 up yet. I'm waiting to see what happens with the RBZ. But... It needs an engine wiring harness (for the L20B), carpet and the dash (don't have the gauge cluster) re-installed and it's pretty much good to go. The paint is pretty clean (done about 3 years ago) and it has a fiberglass hood, trunk and the BRE bubble flares installed. I also have the RHD wiper components and misc...

I think I posted pictures awhile back....

510 Post

I'm thinking 3500 OBO... but we'll see!