HybridZ

74_5.0L_Z shamelessly emulates Terry Oxendales Hood

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, mice sh*t on a cake.

I'm not sure what that's even supposed to mean, but as I said, I like everything on the hood except for those two side vents.

I feel that their profile and the way they rise does not match the profile of the entire car or the hood.

:ass:

The entire car (including the vents that are apparently such an eyesore) :rolleyesg will be painted by the end of August. The car will be painted Monte Carlo Pearl Blue metallic. I am also planning a ghost stripe that starts in the air dam opening and continues out of the opening in the hood. The stripe will then fade into the hood.

The entire car (including the vents that are apparently such an eyesore) :rolleyesg will be painted by the end of August. The car will be painted Monte Carlo Pearl Blue metallic. I am also planning a ghost stripe that starts in the air dam opening and continues out of the opening in the hood. The stripe will then fade into the hood.

are ppl not entitled to their own opinions? i think the hood is great. it's possibly more functional with those side vents, and I'm glad the production quality came out really well and it's getting painted and your car is getting closer to having a nice addition to it, but i don't like the side vents.

sheesh.

Careless,

You are entitled to your opinion, and quite frankly the vents are not my favorite feature of the car. I prefer them to the stock type vents.

Oh, next time I want your opinion, Ill beat it out of you:twak:.

Take care,

Dan

Careless,

You are entitled to your opinion, and quite frankly the vents are not my favorite feature of the car. I prefer them to the stock type vents.

Oh, next time I want your opinion, Ill beat it out of you:twak:.

Take care,

Dan

So you mean to tell me you posted your progress on your hood, and didn't expect any opinions or criticism on what OTHER people would have liked a little better on this hood, had they done it for themselves or to their liking?

That's quite close-minded, to say the least. I didn't say it was a piece of crap, quite the opposite actually, if you read the rest of what I said... I just said I didn't like the side vents. You are acting very defensive towards me and me only for some reason.

Nice to know how personally some people feel about individuals on this forum, while not knowing what reason for.

Thanks.

I guess you also missed the "THE HOOD" Thread, in which everyone was calling it ugly, crappy, shitty, and all sorts of other words. I just said that hood looked like Atreyu from Neverending Story... hey, some people saw the resemblance, and some people like Atreyu. It's NOT LIKE I said the hood was a piece of ♥♥♥♥.

again,

Thanks. I guess I'm the meanest person on here, or something?

Careless,

I'm sorry if you took me seriously. I meant it as a joke.

I realize full well that I open myself to criticism when I post my progress. Further, I appreciate and accept the criticism. I was not being defensive and I apologize for giving that impression.

Careless,

I'm sorry if you took me seriously. I meant it as a joke.

I realize full well that I open myself to criticism when I post my progress. Further, I appreciate and accept the criticism. I was not being defensive and I apologize for giving that impression.

Accepted.

As I said earlier, the quality of the work is really well done. And I'd be hard pressed to have my fenders and hood come out like that when I get to that stage, but some things I would change, had they been up to myself.

But they are functional, so that's more reason to ignore what I'm saying. LOL.

And sorry for the fuss.

Raff :)

• 4 weeks later...