HybridZ

found seats for my Z

jasonZ

I guess ebay is good once in a while:

seats1.jpg

$60+$55 to ship. I don't feel too bad about that. I had been having a tough time finding seats I like. I tried a pair out of a Pulsar I believe but the seat pan was not making it easy on me.

Hey Aux, these are the same you are using right? How do you like them overall?

Those are the AW11 seats, or... the first gen MR2 seats. I had a pair in my old 86, those were the most comfortable seats I have EVER sat in... infact, i wish i still had them, but i sold them when i sold the car(almost kept them)

It's gonna take a little work to get them to fit just right I imagine.

Have I mentioned how much i love those seats?

Nice to hear my backside will like them! I'm a bit concerned about fit. I've seen pics of them installed in a 240 (I think it was Aux's car) but the tunnel in my 76 is wider.

I should have them by the middle of the week. If the weather is good I will check the fit right away and post the results.

Jason

Nice to hear my backside will like them! I'm a bit concerned about fit. I've seen pics of them installed in a 240 (I think it was Aux's car) but the tunnel in my 76 is wider.

I should have them by the middle of the week. If the weather is good I will check the fit right away and post the results.

Jason

I have the same concern, I have also seen pics of them in... but from what i remeber from putting in them in my 86, you'd have to quite a bit of cutting and welding to get them in a Z... If it had been an easy swap...(in an 86, you just needed a dremmel to make the hole slightly bigger) I'd promise you i would have kept them and they'd have been the first thing i would have done to my Z.

When you get them, lemme know if you have any luck getting them in. I'd love to see pictures. If it's not too bad, I may be buying a new set.