HybridZ

New 240z Owner...

Sup everyone. Well, I just bought a 1972 240z yesterday (Sunday, 20 May 2007) for a restoration project, and will be taking some before pics of it as soon as I get it back form my mechanic, for I couldn't even get it home yesterday, :cry2: (what else would I expect for $600), some sort of electrical issue, but I think we got it down to the alternator and the voltage regulator :-D. However, it needs a lot of body work, inside and out, for I think the z has been here its whole life, and has some rust on it. Some tips owuld be appreciated, and I will be asking lots of questions, for after driving it yesterday for that short distance, I'm already in love with her. The engine is running strong, and after I'm done witht he cosmetics, I'm probably going to start on upgrades to the engine and tranny. I have a plan for her, and still brain storming, but one step at a time. I will post pics when I get the car back, and what I have in mind for her after I have everything all written up. Thanks in advance all.