HybridZ

Carbon Fiber rear taillight panel

aziza z

Those look great! Since I have been around this will be the third try on getting CF panels done. I want a set of them and will be on the first list ready to buy! More pics please...=)

I think I see that it is 2 CF ends with the stock panel in the middle.....am I correct? Thanks again

yea ur right. looks like a one piece at times thou. ill keep u guys updated if he comes thru.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

went to visit Steve today and here are some more pictures. There was a few people asking about being able to mod other lights in and he said that he would be able to give you an "uncut" version like the pic below for you to mod as you please. Also i had a person send me a pm about weight. the weight savings are very minimal. they are lighter but if you are doing this for weight savings, your time is better spent else where. it may save you ounces but this is mostly done for cosmetics only.

btw Sergio you will need to do some modifying to your rear panel to get these to fit like i had to do since you have a 280z.

IMG_0414.jpg

Heres the panels before they are cut.

IMG_0415.jpg

Heres the way the panel could be sent out if you want to put ur own taillights in.

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

Steve's orange 240z with 4" circle lights next to the cf panel (cf was a little dirty but its flawless). Possible to mod in im sure.

but people need to be aware this is still in the pre-production stage. these panels will probably become available in a few weeks still. I will keep you guys updated thou!!!

but people need to be aware this is still in the pre-production stage. these panels will probably become available in a few weeks still. I will keep you guys updated thou!!!

That sounds great. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Jon

btw Sergio you will need to do some modifying to your rear panel to get these to fit like i had to do since you have a 280z.[/b]

Awww bummer, My car would have to be modified, I'm trying to keep everything stock!!!

Let me know when they come out and a price, thanks!!

Awww bummer, My car would have to be modified, I'm trying to keep everything stock!!!

Let me know when they come out and a price, thanks!!

haha. very funny. just letting u know its not a "bolt up" to the 280z.