HybridZ

Carbon Fiber rear taillight panel

aziza z

Just wanted to post pics of my taillight panels. My car is a 280 as most know but i converted over my taillights to a 240. My freand is going to be making these panels so i just wanted to know what people think of them. this is a pre -production panel. It will be held using the original clips. If you have a 280 (like me) u will have to do some mods. more pics soon.

opinions welcome.

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

Ill take some better pics later.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I been wating for those panels to be made. I know Paulo was selling the 280z panels but not these, people cant even contact him but that's another story. Well those look sweet on ur Z let me know the price if you are considering to produce them thanks.

Guest 280ZForce

Hey Matt... I'll be the 1st to say I was 1 of the 1st people to see his in person at my house and I'm impressed. I've got a pic of it too from the show.

IMG_3433b.jpg

Guest 280ZForce
looks sweet, I can see you finally got rid of that red oversprayed muffler...

Yeah! I kept buggin him about that, then he went and got and exhaust system done w/ a muffler in the end and didnt put a niec tip on it! so when he showed me I was like you better go put a tip on that thing Matt and make it look right lol.

haha yea i finally got it done. My freand is the one making them (he also has hood vents). they will probobly be near the $150-200 area. Expensive but the quality is show. Its still in the pre-production stage but he will get on making them asap. THey will use the existing 240z clips and all. Also they look like a one piece but they are not. got alot of people asking me if they were at the show. Ill keep u guys updated as he makes them.

Aziza Z, looks incredible. Do you think he could modify the mold for other lights, i.e. Skyline?

that is an option. What he was telling me was that he could leave the inserts (where the tail light goes in) so that people can mod them as they please or he can cut them, but yes either way he can do it. we'll see how soon he can get these things going.

What mods are required to mount it on a 280z?

Looks beautiful!

Mario

drill your own mounting holes where the trunk closes and cut the area in between the reverse light and brake lights on body of the 280z. Theres more too it but thats the just of it.

Those look great! Since I have been around this will be the third try on getting CF panels done. I want a set of them and will be on the first list ready to buy! More pics please...=)

I think I see that it is 2 CF ends with the stock panel in the middle.....am I correct? Thanks again