HybridZ

If you were local I'd introduce you to 'the louver guy' who punches the louvers in the inspection lids I have available, here and he could punch as many you'd like!

Where can i get louvers put in my hood? or you guys just welding on little louvered strips?

Edited by 1 tuff z

I like it!

Me to.  I'm in the middle of the same type of problem solving with my extreme under hood temps. I have twice the turbo/ exhaust plumbing heat to extract out from under my hood...

I wish I could go with the hood ZT-R is. It's going to look menacing...   :twisted:  

The radiator cap hits but I'm going to be running a different radiator. I thought it would be hitting the intake and turbo but it clears, hot damn... This isn't bolted on or anything its just laying on there. 

post-980-0-07463600-1437615222_thumb.jpg

post-980-0-38625400-1437615232_thumb.jpg

Edited by ZT-R

Matsuo and the other guy with him were really talking a lot about the louvers on Darrens hood. They kept touching them and pointing at different areas of the hood and inspection lids. I wish someone there understood Japanese to know what they were talking about.

I like those vents a lot!  Can we get dimensions on them?  Just checked out the new Ztrix website and it looks great.  I have a Camaro ss vent that we are mounting on the bulge of my zx, it may have to get some of these too if they compliment it.  I'm taking the over vent it and block what isn't needed later approach.