HybridZ

anybody know what company or other car has seat brackets to fit 83 280zx?

83 HKS L28ET

anybody know what company or other car has seat brackets to fit 83 280zx turbo ? i got a pair of bride brix an i wanna put them on but does anyone know of a car or does stock seat bracket work with modification? i know wedge engineering makes brackets but.. pricey an sit higher then usual.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
anybody know what company or other car has seat brackets to fit 83 280zx turbo ? i got a pair of bride brix an i wanna put them on but does anyone know of a car or does stock seat bracket work with modification? i know wedge engineering makes brackets but.. pricey an sit higher then usual.

I know that Sparco made the brackets for my seat. For MSA's "garage sale" they had a ton that fits these wide seats (Brides, Corbeau, Sparcos)

Once you get them mounted, mostl likely you'll find that they seem too wide (the door hits the shoulder part of the seat. Also, for my Sparco, the recliner knob interferes with the door threshold. That is why MSA is stopped selling the brackets for the BIG seats!! If you move the seats inward, now you're not centered in front of the steering wheel anymore.

If you've already bought the seats, I'd call MSA. They might have some left for CHEAP!!

Good luck!