HybridZ

wangan midnight animated series

Guest Death69

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 280ZForce
You can download them from animesuki (legal since they aren't licensed in the US yet), and the quality is much better.

haven't gotten a chance to see it yet...

Mario

Woo Hoo Wangan in English subtitles!

I DL'd the only 1 they have there, it's a good like 25 min long... but only part 1. (it's the same as all 3 of those you tube vids put together.

The quality really is better! Can't wait for the others to be released!

Thanks for posting this!

Did anyone else notice that the front turn signals on the Z are split? They work as parking/running lights towards the back, but the front part comes on like a turn signal. I would like to know where they got that idea from.

I believe those were only offered in Japan. I always look at that as a nice addition to my car to have the split signal. Unfortunately I think they have been discontinued. If you go to Datsunspirit.com. Eiji has a set, but hes not selling!

It looks like initial d because many of the staff members that worked on Initial D stage 4 are also on staff for Wangan Midnight.

Unfortunately those guys that translated the manga only did volume 1 and a little of volume 2...to give you an idea of how much story there is, I picked up volume 37 in Tokyo last week. Hopefully they'll animate all of it.