HybridZ

wangan midnight animated series

Guest Death69

in the manga he worked 3 jobs. one of them could have been at a gas station

Now to think about it, your right! I just saw part of episode 2 and saw the rest of it just a few minutes ago. Its still following story line.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Death69

yea, but he didnt have fender mirrors, his flares were black, his wheels were a different type, the only thing they have in common is the color and the l28et swap

Actually the wheels are exactly the same :) Watanabe RS8 type R's with gunmetal center and polished lips.

But anyway after seeing the videos I might just have to finish the transformation. The funny thing about it is that I had never seen Wangan Midnight or the car when I built mine... it was only till after I got done that people told me that it looked like it.

I think a turbo v8 is in the spirit of Wangan after all it is about power and speed :)

I like how they play up the Devil Z as being almost supernatural, like how all the previous owners had the same name and had terrible accidents in it. And then the way the main character kind of becomes entranced/obsessed with it, like it has a hold on him, makes it all a very intriguing backstory.

Guest Death69

one thing that i really like about WM is its a different type of racing than alot of other shows/manga. Its about OVERALL speed and handling, things that people really look for in a good car.