HybridZ

Rota RB 17 x 8.5 4x114.3 4mm Offset

Anyone know if a 245/40/17 on a +4 8.5" rim clears the stock fenders?

I guess more importantly... Do ZG flares provide more clearance? If so is it enough. Hmm.

They should be very close to fitting with coilovers and stock fenders. They may require some rolling of the lip..but we won't know for sure until a set comes out and gets installed. If you go with ZG flares you would probably want spacers to push them out more.

i gotta give my guys a call to see if i can get these, maybe i can get a better deal for you guys since it seems like theres a good amount interested. unless all of you already ordered
The important thing is to get them manufactured. I don't know you're relationship with RB, but if you can get them cheaper there could be a definite benefit there. I think that most people are waiting to see them mounted and installed before making a commitment.

• 3 weeks later...
Did you get the wheels yet? Id love to see how they look must have a nice lip i bet
No, and I'm not sure how long it will take to get them. The last I heard was late this month or early next month, but deadlines have a tendency to slip...

No, and I'm not sure how long it will take to get them. The last I heard was late this month or early next month, but deadlines have a tendency to slip...

alright man np, im just excited that they came out with this new size, want to see the lip, and judging from how my 002s are sitting these wheels should be flush with my fenders

• 2 months later...