HybridZ

Sign in if you own an s130!

007max

Hey guys been a lerker on this forum for a while but thought I'd join haha.

I own a 1983 N/A Datsun 280zx 2+2. Canadian Car with some nice Canadian rust haha. But got new floors put in and no going for the rest of the body work.

anyways people nice to meet you and hope you don't mind me noob questions haha.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

nice ride slownrusty, ive been seeing that on this sight for a long time now. love what you have done to it. just gotta figure out that front end. here is mine. been in my family since new. was originally blue. there isnt a thing untouched at this point. been wrenching on it since 2004 and it hasnt stopped yet.i built it to use it.

post-24014-0-07910000-1493666886_thumb.jpg

post-24014-0-86632800-1493666901_thumb.jpg

post-24014-0-35934600-1493666981_thumb.jpg

post-24014-0-17810700-1493667002_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey just got myself a 82 280zx.

Been a z fan for a decade.   z31 z32 s13 (not really a z but rwd nissan) and now a s130.

Juts wanted to sign in here !

I think its pretty clean. no major rust anywhere .. got lucky ! previous owner did 315km in 3 years.

N8XFzZH.jpg

gMjmh18.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey just got myself a 82 280zx.

Been a z fan for a decade.   z31 z32 s13 (not really a z but rwd nissan) and now a s130.

Juts wanted to sign in here !

I think its pretty clean. no major rust anywhere .. got lucky ! previous owner did 315km in 3 years.

N8XFzZH.jpg

gMjmh18.jpg

Nice car.  I saw that listed on Kijiji.

I am a long time Z owner, and I just purchased a low mileage 1981 zxt.  This makes Z number 18 for me.

The car was in NL and I was in ON.  2400km and a 16hr ferry ride to get the car home.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/3/2017 at 10:47 PM, Scrotaclese said:

83 turbo

Father bought it off the showroom floor. I've owned it for 20 years currently undergoing restoration by my own hand

20161025_163600.jpg

very cool!! my grandfather bought mine one year old and been in the family ever since also. very good to have a un modified turbo car. i would say to keep it that way. i did the LS swap but mine was a N/A car. original turbo cars are getting hard to find. im sure you have no plan to sell it but if you ever did, a stock turbo car is gonna be the most valuable. anyway, enjoy whatever you do with it.  

The turbo isn't stock. It is a Garrett t3/4. Everything else is stock though. This happens to be a rather rare one as it is a GL model with a 5-speed and as far as I can tell every available option. I don't see myself ever selling the car I plan on passing it down to one of my children.

nothing wrong with lil upgrades here and there. as my dad said when i got mine from him was have fun with it. i will never sell mine either so who cares what book value is. he actually talked me into the first v8 swap. i was keeping it original out of respect to my grandpa...get that resto done so you can make sure to pass it down,thats what its all about sometimes, and nothing more satisfying then doing it your self

good luck with it!!

450.jpg

513.jpg

516.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/6/2017 at 3:13 PM, G-Tech said:

nothing wrong with lil upgrades here and there. as my dad said when i got mine from him was have fun with it. i will never sell mine either so who cares what book value is. he actually talked me into the first v8 swap. i was keeping it original out of respect to my grandpa...get that resto done so you can make sure to pass it down,thats what its all about sometimes, and nothing more satisfying then doing it your self

good luck with it!!

450.jpg

513.jpg

516.jpg

That' sharp!