HybridZ

Sign in if you own an s130!

007max

Just got my car back from paint and body right before xmas and wanted to share a couple photos with everyone.

596e1763.jpg

58dddcd7.jpg

925880ca.jpg

5329208a.jpg

a3977172.jpg

Going to get all the trim back on here soon and start on the suspension (5 lug swap, coilovers, and powder coat everything)

Just got my car back from paint and body right before xmas and wanted to share a couple photos with everyone.

Going to get all the trim back on here soon and start on the suspension (5 lug swap, coilovers, and powder coat everything)

Love the paint, looks like our Air Dam is getting more popular :D

Awesome - my favorite S130! Love the car Yasin as always. You've got more aluminum there than the NSX's sitting around you ;)

Now we need to discuss a few things.... when are we gonna Mega Squirt that beast? Coil Near Plug setup and get rid of the Dizzy? Talk to me bro. I might know a guy that can do up a custom wiring harness for you ;) Oh and I need those pics in High res!

Quick (old) pic of my Yasin Inspired S130.... mmmm tires.....

Thanks for the compliments bro! You make me blush :)

Please PM me your tel. no, I'll call you this weekend to further discuss....you have me excited!

Loving it. Almost makes me want to replace my air dam with the one you have and leave off the bumper. Do you always roll around without the hood? Hows it look with it on?

I have been driving around without the front bumper and hood for a few years - with no issues. The hood needs to go on, as it is a beautiful full carbon fiber piece made by Beta Motorsports and is too nice to not show off a little, if you do a seach for slownrusty on YouTube I have a video on the hood.

I been rolling around like that in my ZX for almost 2 years no where near as nice as Yasin's ZX! :D

Thanks!!

Wow..sweet..love the paint, colors and 2-tone...looking forward to updates.

Thanks everyone. It's a long time coming. Factory two tone color with some modern touches. Shaved signals and a true two tone instead of the traditional two tone with the bottom strip. Added a lip spoiler on the hatch.

280zx@541 - This is the bumper that was put on it when my dad had it back in the 80's. I'm just glad to see there are more of them.

slownrusty - I have a build page on here. http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/71160-280zx-build-long-time-coming/

I am currently trying to decide which way I need to go for coilovers. I have some s13 stuff laying around and was thinking of going that route, but it just seems easier (suspension geometry wise) to weld on some s13 coilovers.

Any input?

Finally getting to the fun stuff.

Loving it. Almost makes me want to replace my air dam with the one you have and leave off the bumper. Do you always roll around without the hood? Hows it look with it on?

All will be revealed here....

Yes the Wonder Woman hood does exist (you know she flew the invisible jet - invisible hood.... ah never mind ;) )

All will be revealed here....

Yes the Wonder Woman hood does exist (you know she flew the invisible jet - invisible hood.... ah never mind ;) )

Love me some Wonder Woman bro! Thanks for the plug \ bump, and thats the video where I chat about the hood. Funny how my voice sounds like I have a bar of soap in my mouth..laughing. Will call you this weekend.

Yasin

Long time lurker on this site. Some of you know me as Indy83Turbo280zx elsewhere. Might was well show-off my baby here. 1983 ZXT. Been in the family since new. I took over ownership from my late father in 2001. Been slowly modding it since. It is still original paint. The following is what I have done to date. Further plans include: headlight covers (purchased, need to install), MSnS, wider wheels & tires TBD.

Suspension Modifications

• Tokico High Performance Springs & Struts

• MSA Sway Bars – Front: 1â€, Rear: 7/8â€

• Strut Tower Brace: Custom Rear & Cusco Front

•Polyurethane Bushings

Engine & Performance Modifications

• Cold Air Induction with K&N Cone Filter

• T-3 / 4 Hybrid Turbo

• HKS Intercooler

• GReddy Adjustable Pop-Off Value

• GReddy PRofec B-spec II Electronic Boost Controller

• B&M Pro-Ripper Short Throw Shifter & Knob

• 3†Mandrel Downpipe & Exhaust w/18†Stainless MagnaFlow Muffler & Twin Tips

• Taylor Hi-Pro 8mm Spark Plug Wires

• NGK Spark Plugs

• Stainless Steel Clutch Line

• Stainless Steel Brake Lines

• Circle Earth Grounding Wires

• Billet “Z†Oil Filler Cap

• Billet “Z†Dipstick End

Interior Modifications

• Digital Instrument Cluster swapped to Analog Instrument Cluster, includes: 130 MPH Speedometer - Calibrated, Analog Wire Harness, Analog Temperature Sending Unit, Analog Fuel Sending Unit

• Auto A/C Air system swapped to Manual A/C Air System

• AutoMeter Boost/Vacuum Gauge

• AutoMeter Air/Fuel Mixture Gauge

• GReddy PRofec B-spec II Electronic Boost Controller mounted in ashtray

• Stereo: Pioneer Tuner, CD, MP3, Rockfort Front Speakers, Infinity Rear Speakers

• Rear Strut Tower Brace – Custom

• Grant Corsa GT Steering Wheel with Z Horn Button

• Corbeau LG1 Leather Seats on modified sliders

DSCN4436.JPG

DSCN4439.JPG

DSCN0634.JPG

DSCN0633.JPG

DSCN2305.JPG

DSCN2320.JPG

Hi, my name is yarddogg77, and I'm zx holic. I just bought my car 5 months ago and it has already consumed more time than I have in a day. I have pics of the work done so far in my signature. I've only driven the car maybe 6 times but already love it almost as much as my old truck. The only aftermarket mods are the 6-2 header and the main power fuse boxes. Thank you for your support. It's so good to be around people who understand me. Oh god I'm choked up (tears).

Your interior makes me sick. I can't believe how clean and flawless it looks.

This ZXT has always been a play car. Never a DD. Toss in frequent cleanings and it helps to keep it looking good. Whenever I'm mod'd something, there is a great deal of cleaning that goes on. Dash out? Clean everything you can remotely get to. All the plastic parts were scrubbed in the tub. I did replace the carpet. That made a HUGE difference.

Yarddogg77...Your ZX is coming along nicely. Looking really good! Keep it up and you are going to be one proud pappa of that ZX.

ZUL8TR - Where did you purchase the new carpet?

I bought the carpet kit from MSA. Picked up a new set of mats at the same time. Ignoring the Corbeau seats, the carpet & mats made a HUGE difference with the interior. Easy install too.

Edited by ZUL8TR