HybridZ

Sign in if you own an s130!

007max

Just got my car back from paint and body right before xmas and wanted to share a couple photos with everyone.

5329208a.jpg

Going to get all the trim back on here soon and start on the suspension (5 lug swap, coilovers, and powder coat everything)

I like the way you handled the two-tone.

Which rear spoiler is that? I'd like to add one of those to my ZX.

I bought the carpet kit from MSA. Picked up a new set of mats at the same time. Ignoring the Corbeau seats, the carpet & mats made a HUGE difference with the interior. Easy install too.

Thanks! I agree the carpet looks outstanding in your car. I also have Corbeaus in my car which look great.

Yasin

I like the way you handled the two-tone.

Which rear spoiler is that? I'd like to add one of those to my ZX.

It's the one from MSA for the 280z. Mounts up pretty nicely and made a huge difference without having to go too wild.

Thanks,

Lindsey

It's the one from MSA for the 280z. Mounts up pretty nicely and made a huge difference without having to go too wild.

Thanks,

Lindsey

Lindsey - Very cool! I had no idea the S30 / 280Z rear spoiler would fit so well on a S130..I love that look, very tasteful and subtle yet does not take away from the car's lines. Did you mount it using 3M autobody tape or drill the Hatch.

Thanks!

Yasin

Lindsey - Very cool! I had no idea the S30 / 280Z rear spoiler would fit so well on a S130..I love that look, very tasteful and subtle yet does not take away from the car's lines. Did you mount it using 3M autobody tape or drill the Hatch.

Thanks!

Yasin

Me too. I had no idea the one for the 280Z would fit. I had an old urethane one off a 240 that I test fit and it didn't work at all.

It is this exact one as a matter of fact.

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/7RSW/50-1527

Cool. They even make a CF version.

How did you mount it - screw or 3M tape?

Are there any issues with fitment on the ZX? How did you deal with the cut-out where the hatch button would be on the 280Z, but obviously not on the ZX?

Edited by ZUL8TR

I'll have to look. Take more pics. Ask the paint and body guy what he did.

Thanks for the interest.

Thanks for the interest? Hey, you could label this as selfish on my part. It looks really good and I think I want to duplicate your work. LOL! So thanks for sharing!

Not to step on anyone's toes but This has done tons in japan. I found these pics a long time ago. If u look on you tube and find some videos of there car meets/Gather they show a lot of s130's rocking zg flares and Bre/victory spoilers .

Here are some examples the red one is my personal favorite . And there is a grey one picture who is a member here.

post-5511-046920600 1326336764_thumb.jpg

post-5511-025886500 1326336765_thumb.jpg

post-5511-097124100 1326336765_thumb.jpg

post-5511-069038800 1326336766_thumb.jpg

post-5511-040460200 1326336767_thumb.jpg

post-5511-044727900 1326336794_thumb.jpg

That's exactly what I'm going for ZG flares & Bre Victory spoiler but for now I'm adding the ZXR whale tail since I have one that's never been installed bought it from a member on here.

I love this black ZX!

Rota RB-R for the win! I really wish Rota would make another wheel with the same offset...