HybridZ

Powerforce harmonic damper install??

hughdogz

On 1/16/2018 at 10:22 AM, hatepotholez said:

Same here, tried this weekend and the pulley was not going on at all. What a ridiculous waste of time.  

Well, crap...  Mine is way to tight to put on by hand too, and I have had it for at least a couple of years now.  Was about to drill it for a crank trigger.  How many people have had these work, everyone need to hone or ?  

Jason

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why I don’t like MSA . POS product that doesn’t fit and they keep selling it. It was not machined properly PERIOD . Sent one back for the same reason - too small. There isn’t variances in tolerances on our engines - it’s just a bad product

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2018 at 8:42 AM, madkaw said:

This is why I don’t like MSA . POS product that doesn’t fit and they keep selling it. It was not machined properly PERIOD . Sent one back for the same reason - too small. There isn’t variances in tolerances on our engines - it’s just a bad product

I bought mine from Zcardepot, but they took care of me. They said they can  fix it or issue a full refund, I took the full refund, I had my original one rebuilt per @Tony D 's referral to Dale manufacturing(http://hbrepair.com/) I should be getting it by this Friday.

What's funny is I called MSA first to see how the fitment was and they said they didn't hear of any issues :rolleyes: ya ok!