HybridZ

My Complete LS1 Install Documemtation with Pics

Guest Grenade300

Guest Grenade300

Whew! I hod no idea the response on this would be so large!!! I'm thrilled so many people want a copy.

Abner - I think I will take your advice about the free file server, that way I can make updates to the document and just re-post it on the server.

REMEMBER, If you want a copy, send me a PM WITH YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS. I am getting a lot of PMs with no e-mail addresses in them.

I think I got a copy out to everybody who requested one, but if I missed somebody, then just shoot me a PM.

Glad to help out,

Scott

PM sent! I'm sure it will be a big help to have all the info in one place. Thanks!

I would suggest compressing the file and trying to attach it to your post. The size limit for compressed files is 2.86mb.

Or if you'd like I could host/mirror it for you. My bandwidth limits are very generous.

WOW! I didn't expect that many people to want one either Scott!

Makes me glad I ordered my custom plates before I started the project LS1280Z is all mine! With this much interest, maybe it will spur some more fabricators to produce products and kits for this swap.

Guest Grenade300

Jankyvictor - I know!!! I've already e-mailed out almost 70 copies!!! I'm amped to see so many people interested.