HybridZ

My Complete LS1 Install Documemtation with Pics

Guest Grenade300

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been a long time since I've checked back in here, you guys all look like you've have made a lot of progress!

I'm still plunkin away on my project, the main hold up seems to be the Jet-coating in Phoenix to get my headers done, essentially getting those back and putting back together and I'll be close to first fire up.

You can see a few changes at;

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d63/LS2V8Miata/?sc=1

Also Speed Channel Video at;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3bf-k0NsWk

Guest Grenade300

Holy crap!!! Thats awesome.

On a side note, I am about to do the diff swap using the mm 39 spline conversion kit. I will be updating the swap doc when it is complete.

Scott

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

For the most part can I download this document and use it as a template as to what all I need to buy. I have a place close by that will do the swap but they ask that I bring them all the parts, seeing as how I am at work and we aren't allowed to download ANYTHING I haven't looked at the document yet. I am just wondering if I go down the list and buy the majority of the stuff you bought, since I am planning on dropping in a LS3 instead.

• 2 weeks later...

I was starting to wonder did the link get removed with all the people posting there email addresses. Does anyone know if there is a parts list for this swap, I am going to have the swap done but the guy doing it asks that I have all the necessary parts.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BiliousRabbit

so whats the difference bt the 280 conversion and say an 86 300zx? its basically the same? given a few more bells and whistles right? i got a 350 4 bolt im puttin in my z shell, wondering if that guide is gonna give me the info i need.