HybridZ
Guest Grenade300

My Complete LS1 Install Documemtation with Pics

PM sent! I'm sure it will be a big help to have all the info in one place. Thanks!

I would suggest compressing the file and trying to attach it to your post. The size limit for compressed files is 2.86mb.

Or if you'd like I could host/mirror it for you. My bandwidth limits are very generous.

WOW! I didn't expect that many people to want one either Scott!

Makes me glad I ordered my custom plates before I started the project LS1280Z is all mine! With this much interest, maybe it will spur some more fabricators to produce products and kits for this swap.

Guest Grenade300

Jankyvictor - I know!!! I've already e-mailed out almost 70 copies!!! I'm amped to see so many people interested.

Guest Grenade300

Ok, I put the file on a megaupload.com. The link is http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GEBNOIGW and if you have any trouble, the instructions on how to download it are in my very first post (I edited it and put in the instructions and link).

Scott

Guest Grenade300

I used one from "Current Performance Wiring". He is a seller on eBay.

Scott

Makes me glad I ordered my custom plates before I started the project LS1280Z is all mine!

I hear ya! Glad I got my plates when I started mine, too. (put my plates as my Avatar) Definitely a great writeup and makes things a bit easier for anyone doing the swap. Rock on!

mate that is absolutely amazing. down here ls1/2's are huge in our locally produced cars (exported to you as the pontiac gto and i think the new one is the g8) and i want to bung one in my car as is to replace my 304 and now i want to put one in my zed too. well done on the write up