HybridZ

How much would you pay for....

Hello all... im gonna be sellin my 1976 280z to buy a 1st gen 240z to put a built motor in(built motor under construction). But I was wondering wat u all would pay for a: 1976 280z, bone stock, completely factoy interior (recently redone), no rust on the body, primered not painted so u can choose the color u want, a reconstructed title tho, only because there was a spot on the frame that was slightly rusted, i had it proffesionally repaired. runs very nice, new plugs, new wires, fresh oil change, 57000 orig. miles. really a great Z, great candidate for a race built track car or a daily driver. Plz i need feed back to plan my next project. Thank you.

Hello all... im gonna be sellin my 1976 280z to buy a 1st gen 240z to put a built motor in(built motor under construction). But I was wondering wat u all would pay for a: 1976 280z, bone stock, completely factoy interior (recently redone), no rust on the body, primered not painted so u can choose the color u want, a reconstructed title tho, only because there was a spot on the frame that was slightly rusted, i had it proffesionally repaired. runs very nice, new plugs, new wires, fresh oil change, 57000 orig. miles. really a great Z, great candidate for a race built track car or a daily driver. Plz i need feed back to plan my next project. Thank you.

id say 3k is a resonable offer if its in as good shape as u say... thats what id pay for a real nice and sound 280z i picked my 76 up for cheap and its in great shape...