HybridZ

I think i have a 280ZXR

jknc90

• 2 weeks later...
I noticed my number wasn't on the list. However, I counted 947 total cars, meaning we are still missing some.

oh! I noticed that the page 15 image isn't loading all the way. Only shows 4 VINS at the top of the page. So yes, there are some more vin numbers that should be showing on that page. I'll get that fixed soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Here they are.Finally some pics of my zxr.Paid 900 bucks for it.Needs motor work.Water in oil.

Sweet! I can't wait to see it in person Rob!! Thanks for coming by Saturday and showing me the pics. :2thumbs:

[Edit: Hey, this is a good start for an S130 project page (nudge, nudge)]

Thanks Hugh.Im thinking to get it up and going sooner than later I might try surfacing the stock head and flush the motor and get it going.Then just take my time and do it right with the turbo block and P90 head.Then just swap motors when its done.I dont envy you your wolf install etc.etc..You got your hands full on that one.That carbon fiber link doesnt seem to be there anymore to hayameperformance.com? Anyway have my carbon fiber stero mount cut out.It looks good.I probably have enough of the carbon fiber left If you wanted to use that behind your stero.Its .2mm thick adhesive backed.Can cut with sharp scissors.Very hard stuff (real)..stuff.

It has a water leak.I think the windshield leaks.Pulled all the carpet and the only rust is in the spare tire well and its not bad.Going to buy new carpet kit after I fix leak.use some bedliner spray in spare tire well.Im not going to turbo the car.I want to just keep it N/A.But do mods to get it running good and strong.Start with the turbo block I have and am porting the P90.Cam,header,240sx TB,turbo injectors,Port and polish.Flat top pistons.

• 1 month later...

Thanks xenon your zxr list helps alot.Looks like I have number 367 out of the lot.Still havent got my blown head gasket fixxed but started tearing into it and found that someone removed both rocker arms for cylinder four.So no wonder the head gasket blew and it ran like Cr@#.

• 5 months later...
Guest RustyEPZ

I suspect my Z may have been a ZXR.

It's been repainted a thousand times since it was built, but I got around to pulling the console armrest and looking for the numbers that are supposed to be there.

In white paint there are machine-printed numbers of 9203. They are not very well printed at all, very sloppy.

Underneath that is hand-written 15 in yellow-ish grease marker.

My vin is not on the list(154036), and the tail on mine is gone.

Mine has the all black interior, with no options other than manual AC, and 5 spd standard. No little computer in the middle of the dash. Looks like a plug there in the square where the display is supposed to be. Also the little button for the computer is not there. Just a hole with a plug in it.

In you guys's opinions do you think my car could be a ZXR? Everytime some of the orange that it's been painted now rubs off, there is a silver/blue color underneath it, and underneath the hood where the car was not painted as well.