HybridZ

Katie and her 80 280ZX

A couple of more pics and verbiage from my earlier thread.

9325100_0083.JPG

100_0940.jpg

"Thanks for the comments. The car is a basic stock 5-speed with interior from a car with 8,000 miles on it that had been sittting since 1981 in a warehouse due to a forgotten police impound. The seats are from a 82 280ZX with leather and suede. They have little ZX's on them. A guy was in an accident and the person who owned the house where it happened went out and bought the seats from the guy on the spot. The car was totaled. I bought the rear panel from MSA with 2 speakers in it."

LARRY

yea my niece is about 17 going on 25 but anyhow i offerd my bro one of my 240s to him for is girl well he thought about it for awhile and decieded that was a little to much for here at the time well a year latter of dad can i borrow the car were talking again butt now he is talking about my 88 735i for her witch is probley best for her but i still realy enjoy the bmw may time to move up to a 98 saw one the other day on the side of the road

yea my niece is about 17 going on 25 but anyhow i offerd my bro one of my 240s to him for is girl well he thought about it for awhile and decieded that was a little to much for here at the time well a year latter of dad can i borrow the car were talking again butt now he is talking about my 88 735i for her witch is probley best for her but i still realy enjoy the bmw may time to move up to a 98 saw one the other day on the side of the road

vegasnative... I want you to read your post out loud into a recording device and then play it back. If you can understand what you said you will go to the head of the class..:-)

LARRY

pretty sweet. when did you move to tx? im in killeen which isnt that far from san angelo. i know there is a car show in austin this weekend i will be going but not showing because my primer isnt show ready... lol but i do have some new body goodies.

Where in austin? Is it a Z show?

Ben

wooow, i'm not trying to be mean or something :rolleyesg i'm not a native speaker but i think i write better than you do :)

and i thought i had spelling problems :P

haha ya the show is at the travis county expo center. no its not a z show but i wanna get a bunch of z's to meet up. i need to meet some of you austin guys.

Ohhhh The Texas Heat Wave. I know the guy who won this show last year with his supra. Me and his daughter are pretty good friends. We should rally up some Z's for the show.

I just found out the other day that a good friend and fellow Z-guy and his buddies started the Texas Heat Wave a long time ago with just a little rag tag car group consisting of a Z, several low-rider trucks, a Camaro and some other car. I was like "why didn't you ever tell me that?"

I've never been because it's been too freaking hot, but the weather has been in the low-90's the past several weeks and should continue to be so this weekend... except I'm going to CO to get engaged :shock: