HybridZ
wingman

R200 LSD clutches

i've got 26 of these sitting around from a run I had made, they're made from 1092 spring steel and waterjet machined. These are near exact replicas of what phyxius had previously made. There's plenty of info on these in the driveline section of the forum, and even a sticky for installation instructions. If anyone is interested, I'd like $15 a piece for them, shipping included. I'm willing to have another run or two made depending on demand, and the more demand the more I'll have made, and thus the cheaper each set will be (waterjet is expensive man!). Paypal is preferred, PM for address and availability.

dscf1393gy9pm7.jpg

Will these only work for the 300zxt r200 lsd? How many are in the stock lsd total?

Read this: http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=117818

So what's the difference between the two? I've got some of his and was wanting to get a couple more just in case but the two different sets will have to be able to work together.

This is a good question. The most important aspect is the thickness of the clutches. If you used a different thickness material, then it might significantly change the preload once they are installed.

Sorry about any confusion on the matter guys! The only difference is that these were waterjet machined and programmed by the machinist himself. As close as I can tell without a set of accurate calipers, they look spot on to the original, and I've already test fit them in my R200. These are the same .062" thick 1092 spring steel that he originally used as per the thread detailing the development of them. The only difference is that these were made on a waterjet and there should be no problems with them working hand in hand with the originals.

So far none have been spoken for, I've had a bit of interest, but no money thus far. If anyone wants to purchase 2+ sets of 4, I'm willing to cut the price a little for shipping and such...just let me know!

I'll probably take two off of your hands here in the near future. Would you like me to just paypal you the money or get with you in PM's first. I'm probably looking at sending some cash early next week.

Just out of curiosity, what would you need 2 for? To replace the big spacer you need 4...

well, if there's a demand, there should be a supply...haha. Let me get talking with a local waterjet company here and get some prices. Hopefully I can offer them cheaper then the last set, but I don't think another run of 30 is out of the question. I'm starting school soon, and that means a tight budget, so if anything gets set in stone payment in advance would be nice...