HybridZ
wingman

R200 LSD clutches

Savage42    21

Yes, $60 for 4, which includes shipping and $90 for 6, with some additional cost to Canada. If they come in for less than the last batch, then I'll pass along the savings and adjust pricing when I send out final payment info and get everyone's shipping info. Stay tuned.

Savage42    21

Alright guys! Here's the list of people I have down for this order. I'll be placing it on Monday and will shoot each of you a PM with payment details and to get your shipping info.

alexideways -- (verified)

Auxilary -- (verified)

Sideways -- (verified)

Savage42 -- (verified)

BURRL -- (verified)

RACINJITTER -- (verified)

Nigel -- (verified)

DeleriousZ -- (verified)

71240 -- (verified)

PETEW -- (verified)

Ryan85na87t -- (verified)

pparaska -- (verified)

Phantom -- (verified)

jgkurz -- (verified)

gearheadstik -- (verified)

MikeK280z -- (verified)

ZMIKEMAN -- (verified)

dojunk -- (verified)

Savage42    21

Alright guys! Here's the list of people I have down for this order. I'll be placing it on Monday and will shoot each of you a PM with payment details and to get your shipping info.

Auxilary -- (verified)

Sideways -- (verified)

Savage42 -- (verified)

BURRL -- (verified)

Nigel -- (verified)

DeleriousZ -- (verified)

71240 -- (verified)

PETEW -- (verified)

pparaska -- (verified)

Phantom -- (verified)

jgkurz -- (verified)

MikeK280z -- (verified)

ZMIKEMAN -- (verified)

dojunk -- (verified)

Savage42    21

Since the "Edit" feature isn't working at the moment, I'm sorry to keep posting a new list. Here's what I have as of tonight, Sunday at almost midnight. I will be sending out payment instructions and get shipping info in the next few days.

Auxilary -- (verified)

Sideways -- (verified)

Savage42 -- (verified)

BURRL -- (verified)

Nigel -- (verified)

DeleriousZ -- (verified)

71240 -- (verified)

PETEW -- (verified)

pparaska -- (verified)

Phantom -- (verified)

jgkurz -- (verified)

MikeK280z -- (verified)

ZMIKEMAN -- (verified)

dojunk -- (verified)

Twentyfourouncer -- (verified)

Max84T -- (verified)

technicalninja -- (verified)

Savage42    21

OK guys! Here's the latest on these discs. I was able to get this production run laser cut to the exact specs of the OEM R200 clutch discs and made from the same material as the last set Wingman made up, which is a high wear resistant, polished & blued 1095 spring steel.

Since some of you stepped up to pre-order them, I was able to save some money on production. Therefore, on this run, they will run $12.50 each (including shipping), so it'll be $50 shipped for a set of 4 discs and $75 shipped for a set of 6, and so on. All orders in the US will be shipped via Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and orders to Canada shipped accordingly.

They will ship in 2 weeks or less. I will send payment info and get shipping info for those who are on the list to get them. I did have some extras made, so a couple last minute guys may be able to get a set.

VinhZXT    16

Savage,

I would like to get a set as well. Since there will be some demand for these in future it would be nice for you to make extra sets. I am willing to get 10 sets even though the most I need is 2. Please give me your info so I can send you the money. Thanks

Vinh

Savage42    21

UPDATE: Hey guys, I just got the call from the machine shop and the parts are done and are being shipped to me and will arrive on Tuesday. I'll gather up all the hardware and send them off on Wednesday and/or Thursday, so depending on where you live, you should see them by the end of the week or early the following. I'll shoot you each a message when they ship. Thanks!

Savage42    21
Gary,

If you have a set left over I'll take a set. That is unless Vinh grabbed them all. Then I'll just bug him for them :)

Joe

I do have 1 more set. You got it. I'll PM you with payment info. Any additional requests will go on a "next run", if there are enough.

blueovalz    51

Ummm, timing is EVERYTHING. Last weekend I saw a very recent addition to the salvage yard, which was an '88 Z31 Turbo, and yep, it had the CLSD in it. So I ran home, grabbed the tools and removed the differential and axles (paid $95) as spares, and only now had any interest in this string. Missed out on this run, but if another run comes around, count me in.

BTW, I went out to look at the same Z31 yesterday, and within one week, the car was purchased whole, and removed. I got lucky on that differential.