HybridZ

Hey everyone

Just got a 1972 240z from my friend. It's been sitting in his backyard rusting away and I figured why not restore it and give it some power.

After we finish the turbo setup in the camry i'll probably be parting it out and using all the turbo stuff for the l28 swap which seems to be one of the most common swaps...

I still have tons of reading to do so I may disappear for a while :mrgreen:

Anyway here are some pics of the cars:

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1238.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

And the camry:

T3/T4 Turbo, 7mgte supra injectors, hks ssqv, tial 38mm wastegate, custom piping, xsturbo FMIC, AEM Wideband, autometer oil temp, pressure and boost, hayden oil and tranny coolers, stainless steel lines, aeromotive FPR, walbro255 fuel pump.

Everything is being tuned with a emanage blue with all the harnesses (injectors, main and ignition)

IMG_7417.jpg

IMG_7415.jpg

IMG_0001-3.jpg

IMG_0016-1.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

Audio powered by AMD CarPC 7 inch touchscreen

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_4095.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well I haven't had much time for the car. School is started and im working full time. The last thing that happened was the muffler fell off while we were driving it. LOL. So we need a whole new exhaust system, its stupidly loud once it warms up.

i just sold my other car and picked up a 1996 SC400 so I've been busy getting the paperwork done and setting up my GPS.

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

inside11.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

Yea the OV2 is sweet man. My original plan was to put both of them I have in there but I got lazy so I have one unused that im trying to sell lol.

I plan on going with a full ED setup for the SC as well. Components and the slim sub to replace the stock one and maybe an amp. The stock nakamichi amp is nice.

Curry - Beautiful SC400, I have contemplated purchasing one, on and off for many years. You socred yourself a fantastic car. I would love to be a student and be able to have a 240Z and a SC400! Man..times have changed to when I was a student I'm jealous!).

Hope things start progressing with the Datsun.

Regards - Roti