HybridZ

Still waiting to start my project.

I have been patiently waiting to finish a couple other projects before being able to dive into my 260Z project... Time is drawing near. THANK GOD, cause I'm going nuts!

But I was wondering....IF the engine in this car is the stock engine, which I don't know, L24?, is it worth anything, or one of those undesired? I don't know if it runs, as the engine is not fully installed in the car. But we tested it and it does rotate.

I won't be using the stock engine or transmission, so I want to try and unload them to help the cause a little.

Just wanting to know if I should bother trying to sell them, or save myself the time and haul to the scrap yard.

Thanks.

I have been patiently waiting to finish a couple other projects before being able to dive into my 260Z project... Time is drawing near. THANK GOD, cause I'm going nuts!

But I was wondering....IF the engine in this car is the stock engine, which I don't know, L24?, is it worth anything, or one of those undesired? I don't know if it runs, as the engine is not fully installed in the car. But we tested it and it does rotate.

I won't be using the stock engine or transmission, so I want to try and unload them to help the cause a little.

Just wanting to know if I should bother trying to sell them, or save myself the time and haul to the scrap yard.

Thanks.

Well if it doesnt have flat tops you can sell the su's.... and the head and thats probly about it...