HybridZ

subtle rear flares

hi guys.my first thread so here goes.finally managed do get my hands on some hoshino impul rims.getting shipped to england from states should recieve them next week.they are -15mm offset 15 x6.5 fronts 15 x7 rears.the fronts should be ok under stock metal but i think rears will stick out.i like the look of the subtle rear flares john washington has to offer.but i'm not sure how they'll look with stock fronts.has anyone done this or has anyone got any pics?would value your opinions.thanks.here'a pic of wheels.and a silver z with 0 offset 15 x7's.

f332_3_thumb.jpg

DSC04673_thumb.jpg

I think the -15 offset may push it out a little too far for stock rears, but the subtle rear fenders will probably give you too much. You could then fill the subtle fenders with spacers if you wanted.

The wheels aren't really that wide, but they are pushed out quite a bit. I would wait until you get them, try them on the rear and see where your at. You may be able to get by with just rolling the rear fenders.