HybridZ

02 LS1 T56 3.9 rear differential coming soon

Hey guys,

I joined the forum a while back. I have owned my 1976 280z for a while now. And, I have always been interested in the V8 swap. However, in the last couple of months, I finally made the decision to do the swap. I have bought pretty much what I would like to drop in the car. This is what I have so far:

-'02 LS1 T56 combo out of a 2002 Trans Am 39k miles

- 3.9 r200 differential

- Bunch of break parts. :-|

- The poly-utherane suspension bushing set from Black Dragon.

- The transmission and engine mounts from JCI.

I guess I really need to make my mind about the headers. I like the way the JTR header's look. But what about performance. I have searched this forum I don't know how many times. I must suck at searching... :cry:

But, anyways, It seems like there is going to be a new bully in Houston pretty soon. :burnout:

I guess that is all. If there is anybody in Houston that has a hybrid z, I would really like to meet and have a couple of beers..

:cheers:

Hi,

Welcome, LSX Z's make such a nice car!!!

JCI has some headers too, I have never seen them though.

I have JTR Sanderson Headers on my LS2 Z and my engine breathes just fine..If you want to hear a clip check out my signature...Exhaust is listed below aswell.

Matt,

How are you doing with your swap?

Hi,

Welcome, LSX Z's make such a nice car!!!

JCI has some headers too, I have never seen them though.

I have JTR Sanderson Headers on my LS2 Z and my engine breathes just fine..If you want to hear a clip check out my signature...Exhaust is listed below aswell.

Matt,

How are you doing with your swap?

Like everyone said, Welcome. LSX Z cars are the best. I have the Sanderson 1 3/4" primary headers on my car. I love them. The JCI headers are 1 1/2" so I would pass on those unless John changed the size.