HybridZ

My 280Z

hahaha ya he also gave me another L28E

need to pick it up though..

dude what part of vegas u in? i got a 76 and i did a turbo swap for a 73, and im now converting my car to su's..... man id love to see this thing in person... and..... i know alot of the SRT-4 guys... lol....

Great deal! I got a 78 280z, running, with little rust, easyly repairable, for $1,300.

But if I had an SRT-4 I would had traded it for the Z :mrgreen:

well the SRT beats C6 vettes has an AC that blows cold and hasnt let me down for darn near 60000 miles I think lots of people would trade lots of things for it:burnout:

But hey its the DD for right now and serves me well.

but insurance does suck for it especially in vegas..

well the SRT beats C6 vettes has an AC that blows cold and hasnt let me down for darn near 60000 miles I think lots of people would trade lots of things for it:burnout:

But hey its the DD for right now and serves me well.

but insurance does suck for it especially in vegas..

I know they are nice little cars that are fast and can be fixed to go a lot faster. But presonally not the right car for me. I'll rather take an ugly Z (beautiful in my eyes), RWD, with and RB26 in it and no A/C. And forget about C6 vettes... lets go for the Z06s and 911 Turbos :fmad:.

I know they are nice little cars that are fast and can be fixed to go a lot faster. But presonally not the right car for me. I'll rather take an ugly Z (beautiful in my eyes), RWD, with and RB26 in it and no A/C. And forget about C6 vettes... lets go for the Z06s and 911 Turbos :fmad:.

HEHEHEHEHEHE i agree and just mess with STI's and evos lol!